More and more families discover the two-day mountain running event in Sesto. It’s not surprising, as the colourful programme offers so many attractions: The children and youth programme takes place on both days. The heart of the event is the Mini Drei Zinnen Run on the day (Sunday) after the Alpine Run. The youngest race over 300 meters, Juniors A race a distance of 1.400 metres. Fastest runner wins. The emphasis is always on having fun.
12. Mini Alpine Run 2016 - reviewThe 12. Mini Drei Zinnen Alpine Run on Sunday 18.09.2016 marked the successful end of the three-day mountain running event in Sesto. Over 200 children and young people participated in the race, engaging in an exciting and fair competition. All participants received a racing pack with a T-shirt and a surprise. .
Review of past runs.
about the Mini Drei Zinnen Alpine Run
The route consists of rounds (of various length) on tarmac, gravel and fields around the Monte Elmo lower cable car station.
Participants can register online from 1 December 2018 until Wednesday, 12 September 2018 8:00 pm, or in writing to email@example.com, telefax +39 0474 710318 (Via Dolomiti 56, 39030 Sesto) until Saturday 15 September 2017, 6:00 p.m..
The registration fee is 8.00 Euro per participant. It includes the race bag with many small surprises.
Issuing of start numbers
At the start from 9:30 am until 10:45 a.m.
1 hour after the end of the race
- Junior A, 2001 - 2002, 2 rounds red racetrack (1.400 m)
- Junior B, 2003 - 2004, 2 rounds, red racetrack (1.400 m)
- Junior C, 2005 - 2006, 1 round blue and 1 round red racetrack (1.200 m)
- Junior D, 2007 - 2008, 2 rounds blue racetrack (1.000 m)
- Junior E, 2009 - 2010, 1 round blue racetrack (500 m)
- Junior F, 2011 - 2012, 1 round blue racetrack (500 m)
- Junior G, 2013 - 2017, 1 round yellow racetrack (300 m)